Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SILENCE!!!!!


I am grateful for days of silence.

Happy 2009!

This year I will be ringing in the new year in silence. I will be in silence all day starting when I wake January first and continuing until I wake January 2nd.

This is a personal growth ritual that I have done before, and lately I've been feeling called to it.

During this time I will be focusing the energy and attention that normally goes into speaking on manifesting joy, love, peace and equality in my life and the world around me in 2009.

I will likely spend this day at home but if you happen to come across me, feel free to speak to me, hug me, or interact in whatever way you normally would, but please do not take offense when I do not speak to you. I'm not dissing you or ignoring anyone, I'm simply observing a day of silence.

I won't be answering emails, text or phone calls during this time, nor will I be surfing the net. I'll be responding to email etc. on the next day.

I’m really looking forward to this. It has always been an awesome experience when I have observed times of silence in the past be they 4 hours or 4 days.

May 2009 bring you all your hopes and find you feeling fulfilled and refreshed!

No comments: