Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mi familia

Today I recognize that I am blessed and grateful for my biofamily as well as my chosen family. It's been a couple of weeks full of trials and tribulations of a more escalated type and what a blessing it has been to just know that I have so many people who really "have my back." I'm still not terribly happy about the situations that I've had to go through, but I got through them with the help of the folks I love so much, especially the two I gave birth to. They are really fine human beings and I am proud of them. That's not to say that they don't get on my last nerve sometimes. They ARE still my children.
My meditation today was focused on all the blessings of my life from the family that has gone on to another plane.
I wish you all peace, joy, bubbles and sunshine.

No comments: